~Roy~

And what posts have I made that were so called less than
sensible.......clue me in I am dying to know?
You are the first person ever to have anything to say about me in a
sense that I post irrational crap.........care to explain? I certainly
do not believe any posts I have EVER made here have been out of
line........none have been attacks or slanderous nor of any
pornagraphic content..........they have all been on line with the
correct content for what wsa being discussed..........

Perhaps it is better for you to differentiate between what YOU
supposed I wsa doing and some off the wall website link with fag's and
not make it sound like "Roy" posted it and its his loink and he is
collecting email addresses........

On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 15:52:53 -0400, JohnM wrote:

===~Roy~ wrote:
=== On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:52:22 -0400, JohnM wrote:
===
===
======And when you click on his link (or answer his post) he gets another.
======
======Then you get the spam..
======
======John
===
===
===
=== You really need to look before you jump to conclusions dude! My
=== website does not have any links that gather info. I do have a counter
=== but it gathers no info. I have to assume your a newbie to usenet and
=== the internet with your comments.
===
===Arright, you haven't lost your sense.. but it appeared you had, there's
===been several posts attributed to you that were less than sensible. I
===don't know at what point appearance becomes reality, but you haven't
===been here, as you say..
===
===And I wasn't talking about *your* website, I was talking about the
===picture of the three nasty old fags that was linked to in the original
===post of this thread. Perhaps I committed some sort of sin but I was
===trying to discourage folks from looking at it. I don't know if I have
===the right or not, the right to manipulate others for what I perceive to
===be good, but I felt that it was acceptable at the moment.
===
===If I have offended you, I am perfectly willing to apologize. Any offense
===you may feel was unintentional, or, at least, offense you feel from me.
===
===DoN has cleared up the email address issue; I had believed that a
===browser would offer up one's email address under more circumstances than
===he states, apparently this is not the case. I don't know where I got the
===idea..
===
===John
===
=== Put some color in your cheeks...garden naked!
===