Use the Rustoleum Labor-Saver 2-part epoxy (the solvent is xylene, and
is available here in the states). In my experience, the water-based
epoxies
do not have the durability of the organic-solvent epoxies. As stated
below, prep is everything (and don't drive on it for days).
Use rollers that are for solvent-based finishes, and you will have a
phenomenal floor. Every time I do one of these floors, I swear I will
never do it again (given the amount of work), but the end product looks
so good, that I will.

Rob wrote:
On Sun, 5 Jun 2005 01:12:49 -0400, "ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy"
wrote:

Have used the prod from auklands-grainger wiht good success, rona.ca at
kennedy and 401 seems to carry a great selection and has knowledgable staff.

Thanks. That Rona is close to where I live so I'll look them up
today.

Surface prep is everything, make sure you etch till it hurts, specially on
any staind spots.
You plan on rolling or spraying the finish?

Rolling it on. Spraying is messy and needs lots of cleanup
afterwards. I can just toss the roller cover after I'm finished.