JohnM

~Roy~ wrote:
On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:52:22 -0400, JohnM wrote:

===And when you click on his link (or answer his post) he gets another.
===
===Then you get the spam..
===
===John

You really need to look before you jump to conclusions dude! My
website does not have any links that gather info. I do have a counter
but it gathers no info. I have to assume your a newbie to usenet and
the internet with your comments.

Arright, you haven't lost your sense.. but it appeared you had, there's
been several posts attributed to you that were less than sensible. I
don't know at what point appearance becomes reality, but you haven't
been here, as you say..

And I wasn't talking about *your* website, I was talking about the
picture of the three nasty old fags that was linked to in the original
post of this thread. Perhaps I committed some sort of sin but I was
trying to discourage folks from looking at it. I don't know if I have
the right or not, the right to manipulate others for what I perceive to
be good, but I felt that it was acceptable at the moment.

If I have offended you, I am perfectly willing to apologize. Any offense
you may feel was unintentional, or, at least, offense you feel from me.

DoN has cleared up the email address issue; I had believed that a
browser would offer up one's email address under more circumstances than
he states, apparently this is not the case. I don't know where I got the
idea..

John