Nick Müller

yourname wrote:

Perhaps YOU should look at the standards. BA #0, pitch .03937, major
diameter .2362 hmmm what the **** do you think that is?

Done. And how about BA1 BA2 ...?
And how about the 60deg. angle?
DIN ISO 13 defines what a metric thread is. And if it isn't following
DIN ISO 13, it isn't metric but Thury or whatever.
Do me (and yourself) the favour and look closely at the standard.

Your position is the same as saying that a 1/4-29 thread is not an
'inch' thread. It is not UNC or UNF, but it is most certainly 'inch'

By "inch" you mean it's Whitworth or Reynolds? This only shows me that
you know _dammned_ little about this subject.

Following your weird argumentation, any thread is metric if it is
measured in metric units.

I bail out ...

Nick

--