Jim Stewart

Joe AutoDrill wrote:

Dupont gets pretty ****y about the general public doing
anything with it, might be he needs to look at a different brand. I
like the material, don't like the attitude that comes with it.

So I noticed on my very first call to them... I basically hung up on their
rep... Probably at the same time she was hanging up on me.

Second call to them was blessed by God and went smooth as can be. Lots of
good info...

Sad. I remember when it came out, Pop Mech or Pop Sci had
a big article on how it was the do-it-yourselfer's dream,
the look of stone with the ease of work of hardwood.