Default Magnavox/Phillips MS3650C129 lightning

I need your help on this one.

Magnavox/Phillips MS3650C129
Chassis #36M800 7603 (other numbers 6560-BYV29X)

TV dead after lightning. Line fuse OK. Diode (board number) 6560
shorted. That's all I have found so far.

Replaced the diode with ECG598. Pushed the power button and heard the
click of death. Replacement diode again shorted.

I called the number found in Sams index for Phillips and was sternly
informed by a recorded voice to go to "thepartsstore.com". I didn't
have any luck there. You need a password, which is only issued with an
account number. Not desiring to submit financials to open an account
for this one job, I quit looking for help from the manfacturer.

I would like to purchase a drawing and proceed from there. Is there a
way around this roadblock--and would anyone have a suggestion on
probable lightning damage patterns on this chassis?

Thanks

David, on the Illinois prairie.

(I sold a new TV to the customer, so this one is mine and is not a rush
job.)