I would contact the lawyer who handles the McDonald's hot coffee
spilled on lap ... and the Wendy's chile with cut-off finger cases.
Come on now..... I have been working in electronics since I was 12
years old... I am now 56. I have been exposed at close range to
electrolytics blowing up, burning plastic, x-rays from CRT's, high
frequency high voltage arcing, lead solder fumes, etc, etc.........
aside from male pattern baldness, severe cataracs, lung cancer,
impotency, incontinentcy, erectile disfunction and diabetes... I am
doing just fine.
You might want to go to the newsgroup
alt.frivilous.lawsuits
Get a new computer from a different company or get a life.
electricitym
..
..