Leonard Caillouet

Where do you find it on the Panasonic web site?

The have a notation to replace the thermistor, but I can't find anything
about a different part.

Leonard

"Art" wrote in message
Actually there is a different degauss thermistor that is to be used when

you
encounter the 'fuse failure syndrome in these sets. Also in Thomson and
Phillips sets, it seems the original degauss thermistor allows too much
current draw during the degauss cycle, over time the fuse just gives up.

All
three manufacturers have notations regarding this problem on their
respective web sites, the cures, and part numbers required.
"Rono" wrote in message
I beleive there is a fuse problem with these units, where the degaussing
draws too much curent, just at initial startup. Try a "slightly" higher
fuse,
& I think you may have to replace the thermistor, & check back for more
posts attached to yours, to be sure. Rono.