Dave Hinz

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 23:12:11 -0000, Robert Bonomi wrote:
In article , George wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
(Robert Bonomi) wrote:

Looking at the purported deceased's name, I'm just going to remark:
"Norway! They don't serve shellac in a Lapp joint."

Ouch!

C'mon, they said he was Finnish.....

He must have been multi-national, then. The report indicated he did a
little Dansk before collapsing.

And his girlfriend had a little Swede in her, if you know what I mean.

I however remain convinced that the locale must have been a particular town
on the Atlantic coast, north of the Arctic Circle. Events proved that that
drink _Bode_'d ill for him.

Mjosa the summers, he'd go boating on a large lake in Norway.

Now, if a certain corunate gentleman, with horns and tail, had put in an
appearance, and dragged the body down through the floor, the I'd agree
to _Helsinki_. *groan*

You've got a Thing about this Nordic stuff, haven't you.