Rod Carrol

Default Building an extension

" wrote in message . ..
(Rod Carrol) wrote:
Other have answered most of your questions. I would say that the porch on
the front is the least likely to get permission.

This depends on a lot of things especially your council but in West London
most councils are not unreasonable on extensions at the back but flatly
refuse to allow any change to either the front or the height of terraced
houses.

Could be worth putting this item down separately to the rear extension so
they can refuse one but let the other go through.

Hope this helps

Andy

Thanks for the quick responses, guys - I appreciate that.

I thought it didn't sound quite right - especially as he couldn't tell
me what 'quota' he was going on about ) so... I'll be taking all
your advice as I look into this over the next few weeks.

Thanks ever so much,

Plod