Rich Greenberg

"Dan" wrote in message ...
What would be the simplest way of redirecting the water runoff from my
a/c.
I'm on the second floor right above my neighbors front door.
I'd like to redirect it a couple of feet off to one side.
I've not yet installed the a/c.

What is needed is to add a fitting in the drain hole that you can attach
a tube to to direct the water off to the side. Look for a store with an
AC above the door. Most will have such a drain tube.

The AC manufacturer MAY have an accessory kit to add such a drain, or
you could build one from a nipple and a pair of nuts and some rubber and
metal washers. If possible make it from all brass or plastic fittings
to prevent it from rusting.