Ted B.

"Dan" wrote in message
What would be the simplest way of redirecting the water runoff from my
a/c.
I'm on the second floor right above my neighbors front door.
I'd like to redirect it a couple of feet off to one side.
I've not yet installed the a/c.

Thanks.

That won't be easy. Easiest solution that I could think of would be to
install an awning over the neighbor's front door. Another solution . . . if
your living space is less than about 2500 feet, get a ~40 pint dehumidifier
to run inside your living space somewhere. With that, you might not need
the A/C at all. If you DO still need the A/C, using the dehumidifier will
redirect much of the water from (dripping outside) to (dripping into the
dehumidifier collection bucket) -Dave