ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

U will need an inline amp. goto www.18inch.com and read up on matter. the
reason for the booster is u r already decreasinfg strength by splitting,
then running over 100' really saps the output.
this site is cool

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Greg O" wrote in message

"Ray" wrote in message
I'm running coaxial burried in conduit out to my workshop that is
approximately 180 feet from where the cable enters the house. I've been
told
that I will need a signal amplifier.

Where does this amplifier hook up to ?? At the beginning of the run or
can
it be installed at the end ?? Does this amplifier need to be plugged

into
an outlet ?? If this needs to go at the beginning of the run and

powered
up, how can I do this if the splitter is mounted to the fascia on the
outside of the house ??

Thanks,

I doubt you will need an amplifier. Use good quality RG-6 cable and I bet

it
will work fine.
My cable runs from the pole, then about 100 feet to the house, then

splits,
then another 100 feet to the shop. I have a great signal in the shop.
Greg