OldBill

Anyone got tips on replacing/repairing uPVC window handles?

The problem is with a small casement window. The handle is stuck in the
open position, due North and won't turn into the closed position, due
West.

The handle has a pushbutton/keyhole combination on it. Is it easy to
"swap out" such a dodgy handle?

Bruce

All the recent ones I've seen were compatible. They seem to be held on
with just one screw under white cap .. easy to swap out. 2 local
installers here gave me several samples for nothing.
However, it could be your problem is the actual window lock mechanism,
much more difficult to fix.. Remove handle, if mech won't turn even with
wrench on square spigot, get local supplier to investigate.