franwagner

Default Toshiba 50A61 Picture shifted up.

This rear projection set is about two years old. Picture suddenly
shifted up so that only bottom two/thirds show with upper one/third
missing. Bottom third of screen is black. The part I can see has good
color and convergence only at center of screen, the rest is
progressively worse as you approach the edges. I have repair manual
with schematics. The three gun assembly is not loose nor shifted.
Mirror is OK also, therefore it is an electronic problem. Any help is
appreciated.
Thanks,

--
franwagner