Too_Many_Tools

Default OT- Pickup Bed Liners

Currently I use an old Ford pickup for my machine hauling. While I
treat it well, it has seen its share of service and the bed is well
scratched and has its share of dents. Kinda like its owner. :)

One of these days this love affair with the faithful truck will end.
After suitable mourning of course, the new replacement pickup with a
unscratched bed will be purchased. What does the group suggest for a
bed liner that is friendly to our common interests? While I don't move
machinery for a living, I do bring home my share of orphaned tools that
need a good home. Add in the metal stock, lumber and other supplies
that a shop uses and the pickup is used on a regular basis.

I look forward to your suggestions and experiences.

Thanks

TMT