DannyB20

Default roof shingle repair after moving satt. dish mounting pole

Hello, Today I moved my satt. dish. The trees in my front yard had
grown too large and were blocking the signals. I moved it from the top
of the garage to a higher level on the main part of the house.
Went from getting signals of about 50% to 60% to over 100%.
Problem is the roof is about 4 yrs. old and the place I removed it from
now has 4 holes. I did fill them with a silicon product that will stop
any leakage through the roof but it is unsightly. I do have some left
over shingles that the original roofer left me.
I want to cut out(?) the shingles where the holes are and replace them
with the left over shingles I have. How do I do this.
Thanks for any info.
Dan.