George

"Bill Gooch" wrote in message
. ..
Still haven't found the right fit, for me, for dust collection in my used

be single car garage. My prime interest now is turning so that is the

dust
I want to collect. I've got a squirrel cage filter, does not bad a job,

got
a fan in the window for the summer, works great but hard to turn in a

parka
so don't use it in the winter. Tried a battery operated face mask fan,
didn't like it. Looked at a big Oneida system but considered it too much
for my needs. Just got this from Oneida and it looks pretty good, price

is
right and drive to Syracuse isn't that far. Wondering if anyone has it

and
if so how has it operated.

http://www.oneida-air.com/products/s...rilla/main.htm

How about the white version of what I have in Delta blue?
http://www.wmhtoolgroup.com/index.cf...tail&iid=11785

Goes to a dryer vent that attaches with rare earth magnets to the
appropriate side of the lathe bed. Outside for outside sanding, inside for
inside. Seems to do a great job. Not as classy, of course, but with the
can on a dolly you can use it on the tool you're using elsewhere in the
shop,

http://groups.msn.com/NovaOwners/geo...to&PhotoID=234 Was mounted on the wrong side for the task, but I learned.