ameijers

"fish" wrote in message
and by the way, i bought this mower about 6 years ago at a garage sale
for 10 bux, yeah what a steal. it was just improperly cared for, and
with a good cleaning and the right fuel it fired right up and has been
so powerful.

To follow up on my earlier post- I did see a Lawnboy of that vintage at a
sale today, but it was self-propelled (which I don't want), and looked to
have led a very hard life, and they wanted 100 bucks for it. (tag said
'appraised at $250'- who the hell appraises push mowers?) Needless to say, I
passed. As much as I like Lawnboy, I ain't gonna pay half of the price of a
new mower for one 20 years old. If it had been 40 or 50, I might have taken
a chance.

aem sends...