JANA

If you have the on-screen display, this means that there is high voltage,
and maybe proper biasing to all three electron-guns in the CRT. If there is
no on-screen display, this means that there may not be high voltage, or
there may be a bias or drive problem to the CRT. Also, a common problem with
these sets is that a bad CRT will cause the set to have no picture. If there
is a video drive failure on all three colour channels, there will also be no
picture.

An experienced tech should be able to diagnose the basic cause of this fault
in a matter of about 15 to 30 minutes, unless the particular fault is
complex.

--

JANA
_____

"myblubu" wrote in message

achan Wrote:
Hi BR,

I am having the same exact problem with my kv-32s40, how did you make
out
and the repair shop.

AC

Achan,

I just started experiencing the EXACT same problem on my kv-32s40
today! Wondering if I should take it to the shop - what did anyone
find out about the cause of the problem and how to fix it (or the cost
to fix it)?

--
myblubu