Martin Rost

"Prometheus" wrote in message
..

Hmm. I see everyone just likes wormholes! The main problem that
I'm having is that in the last bowl I turned from the same wood, the
paste wax I used to finish it off filled part of the holes, and
remained as rather unsightly amber-colored blobs that I'm going to
have to pick out with a pipe cleaner or something. Maybe I can melt
'em out with a hair dryer, and save myself some work- it's got shellac
underneith, so the wax wasn't really strictly necessary anyhow.

Prometheus,
Since the piece is finished with shellac, you might look into the shellac
sticks that are meant for repairing finishes. I've never used it, but you
melt it into the area you want.
Martin