Red Jacket

Never worked in China..huh ?

"Ned Flanders" wrote in message
news:ddnle.2734$zb.1724@trndny01...
This is a kitchen sink.
The strainer usually has no threaded adapter, it uses a plastic washer
different than a desanco washer.
I have not seen a kitchen sink strainer that you thread the tailpiece

into.

"djay" wrote in message
newsBcle.1251$m%3.224@trnddc02...
I thought I had the same problem at the compression joint. I was

*wrong*

Turns out that the drop tube (connected to the drain with threads and

then
you connect the p trap to it) has threads that screw into the drain
(threads on the top of this pipe). Those threads needed a turn of

teflon
tape and the dripping went away. the leak was so subtle that I too
thought that the leak was coming from the ptrap fittings.