Eric Tonks

I have used the 1-part Behr product. Re-did my garage floor in 1999 with one
coat of their special primer and two coats of the finish product. This was
on new concrete with full acid etch and wash prior to coating the floor.

The finish is still sound but a little discoloured with salt residue. I am
thinking of a gentle power wash and a third coat this year to freshen up the
finish. I live just north of Toronto in Markham.

Try a good paint store that sells major brands, they can tell you what
2-part is available, better still check out the major brands specifications
on-line to see if they have what you want. I know there is a supplier in
Toronto that manufactures coatings for shop and warehouse floors, you may
have to dig to find it, as I don't recall their name.

"Rob" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm preparing to paint my concrete garage floor and am having trouble
finding a retailer who sells 2-part epoxy concrete floor paint. I've
tried the local Home Depot but they only sell Behr 1-part epoxy. I
don't believe the solid content is high so that the film build is not
enough and I'm sceptical about the longevity of the finish.

I have about 40 square meters to cover which is about 5 liters per
coat. I'm thinking of two coats.

Can any one point me to a GTA retailer who may carry the product I'm
looking for? Thank in advance.

- Rob.