Corinne

Sorry, but I live in Washington State. Bummer!

Corinne

Doug Miller wrote:

In article , Corinne wrote:

I am purchasing a home with a hot tub, and don't want it.

Do I need to hire an electrician to remove it, or could most anyone
disconnect it?

I was thinking about placing an ad in the paper and just say you remove,
and it is yours free. But, I am not sure this is smart, seeing how it
involves some electrical disconnection.

Disconnecting a hot tub isn't exactly rocket science, and does not need to be
done by an electrician. If you're anywhere near Indianapolis, I'll be happy to
take you up on your offer of the tub in exchange for removal. See my sig line
for real email address.