Corinne

Thanks everyone. Big help.
Corinne
Red CloudŽ wrote:

On Fri, 3 Jun 2005 12:55:28 -0700, "SteveB"
wrote:

"the_tool_man" wrote in message
groups.com...

Hi Corinne:

Disconnecting is pretty simple. Once it's drained, a hot tub doesn't
weigh much. They're pretty easy to move.

I must have had a different one. My two were heavy and it took four guys to
lift it onto dollys, and that was just one side at a time.

Professional movers know just how to do it. They have special dollies.

I wonder just what an empty 8' x 8' spa weighs. I will Google and try to
find out.

Steve

Mine is pretty heavy as well. between the thick shell, the 'very' reinforced
wooden frame, and the heavy pumps, it's not something that you want to move very
often, if ever. It's also large, unbalanced and awkward. At least that means you
can get a lot of people around it to assist. Personally, I'd hire that job out!

rusty redcloud