Rob

Default Looking for retailer in Toronto selling 2-part epoxy concrete floor paint

Hi,

I'm preparing to paint my concrete garage floor and am having trouble
finding a retailer who sells 2-part epoxy concrete floor paint. I've
tried the local Home Depot but they only sell Behr 1-part epoxy. I
don't believe the solid content is high so that the film build is not
enough and I'm sceptical about the longevity of the finish.

I have about 40 square meters to cover which is about 5 liters per
coat. I'm thinking of two coats.

Can any one point me to a GTA retailer who may carry the product I'm
looking for? Thank in advance.

- Rob.