MP

Sorry about the posting. My OE keeps giving me a header error when I try to
post, I didn't realize they were making it through.

I would like to use them to clean up wiring and don't want to use a
permanent tie wrap only to cut it if I need to add another wire. Someone
told me they were available at Home Hardware but I've never seen them there
and I've asked as well.

Cheers

"Colbyt" wrote in message

"MP" wrote in message
Hi,

I'm looking for a specific plastic tie wrap, looks like a christmas tree
with a slit at the one end (so you can feed it through then twist it in
place. Something like this: If someone knows where I can get these I

would
REALLY appreciate it as I can't find them anywhere.

/\
/ \
/ \
/ \

This is the second or third time you have posted. If I am understanding
your
request, this type comes with some garbage bags. Do you a supplier? Or a
quantity of them?

If you posted what you want to do with them, some one, myself included
might
be able to help you.

Colbyt

http://www.newsfeed.com - The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!