Emilio

Default 55" Mitsubishi HD 1080 - Color alignment problems

HI everyone,

I recently started experiencing problems with the colors in my
Mitsubishi 1080. It's an intermittent problem; suddenly the image will
warp a pinch and all the colors seem missaligned. Two seconds later it
will come back and look fine again. The TV might stay fine for a few
hours but the problem comes back. I seem to experience the problem
more when the TV is "cold" meaning it was just turned on.

I was wondering if anyone knows what the problem is and if it can be
fixed at home by a service man. Also if anyone is a technician... how
much should this be in a fair market price?

Thanks to everyone for their help.

-Emilio