wmbjk

Default OT - Global Warming (Was "Lying Liberals.")

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 17:57:24 -0400, Cliff wrote:

deleted link to political news article I'd already read

Cliff, in general I agree with your sentiments. I hope you continue to
hound wingers (especially the really irrational ones) mercilessly
wherever they post their crap. But our chief **** disturber in RCM
*seems* to be staying on topic lately (except for his dopey sigs), so
it would be nice IMO if you'd drop RCM from your list. And if you
could do a little pied piper thing and get the rest of the bile
spewers to take their skirmish to say, oh... I don't know,
alt.effingbloodypolitics, then that would be even better.

Wayne