Nick Brooks

Default Low water pressure

Nick Brooks wrote:
Grunff wrote:

Owain wrote:

"There may be badgers, foxes, rabbits, deer, and frogs widdling in
the water
supply, but it's my water and they're my badgers, foxes, rabbits,
deer, and
frogs. And what are you complaining about. At least there're no cows."

Perfect. Thanks.

My granparents' house in scotland got it's water supply from a stream
that ran through the garden. It collected in a small pool and then ran
down a pipe to a tank in their loft.

As children we walked upstream to "see where it came from". Finding a
dead sheep in the stream after a few miles put us off drinking water for
a while.

Nick

And before you ask - no it wasn't their sheep