foggytown

John DeBoo wrote:
Bought a bunch of "Premium" 8' 2x4's to build a small storage shed next
to my shop. I cut the last piece to attach to the ends of the rafters
and I swear to God it was possessed! No problem cutting it at all but
when I went to nail it, I bent 3 16d nails trying to get through the
damned thing. I couldn't get the bent ones out with my framing hammer
so I cut them off with a sawz-all. I ended up drilling holes so I could
drive the freaking things through and into the ends of the rafters. I
was about to take it to the church up the block and have it exorcized!

Grandpa John

Somebody has a great sense of humor. Throw one length of lignum vitae
into the pile just to drive you nuts.

FoggyTown