Upscale

"Robatoy" wrote in message news:design-
HOWEVER... when two guys picked up a sheet in the middle, it would
crumble and cracks would form all over. Such is the nature of the beast.

That reminds me when I was driving a truck some thirty years ago. We
delivered one of those new flat top stoves to a house and home show,
unpacked it for the salesman and then stayed awhile to look around. We
happened to be watching when a spectator asked how breakable the stove tops
were. The salesman said they were guaranteed against breakage and then
slammed his fist down on the stove top to demonstrate. It shattered into a
dozen pieces. I've never seen anyone's face go red so fast in my life.