Mark and Kim Smith

cbr2002 wrote:

hi, can any1 show me how to install the water sprinler system for my
backyard, please? My front yard already had the water sprinler
system installed. I am planning doing the lanscape for my backyard
and I like to have the water sprinler install at the same time, but I
have very little clues how to go about it. :roll:

step1: I think I have to ask for the permit before I can dig up
anything before I cut off any cable lines,....ect //
step2: Go to HomeDepot,...to pick up all the part i need. //what part
exactly do i need?
step3: how to do it? ....how do i hook everything up to the existing
water sprinler control pannel my house already had?

Any suggestion, instructions, and advice would be appriciated. Thanks
:!:

Go to rainbird.com and use their design service. Just follow the
instructions given.