Charley

I like to buy this type of stuff where I can go see it first and make sure
that I like what I'm buying. In my area Tractor Supply had great prices on
the Ingersol Rand compressors and I brought one of them home with me. In
fact, I haven't found the one that I bought anywhere else for the same or
better price. They even put it in the truck for me with their forklift.
Getting it out when I got home wasn't nearly so easy. I see a few of my
friends less often now, since they helped me with it that day.

--
Charley

"brianlanning" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks to everyone.

Someone over on woodnet mentioned the ingersoll rand compressors.
There's one for about $800 on amazon which sounds like a winner.

brian