George

"Robatoy" wrote in message
In article ,
"George" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

I would hope that all those children who are now being left behind

would
have been trained properly by the new government.

You really shouldn't take me, or yourself so seriously.

The first sentence is scary.

It sure is scary. There are plenty of children left behind.
They're not all going to grow up to be upright citizens?
The 'Right or wrong, MY country' slogan carries only so much weight.

Sorry, images of what I saw in Cuba, USSR, and on TV of Hitler Youth define
"trained properly by the new government" to me.

Who's behind depends more on a cultural anti-intellectual bias and a
distorted concept of personal liberty defined as the freedom to be ignorant.