J. Clarke

Cyrille de Brébisson wrote:

Hello,

Which does what? The guys who retire from NR already go into reactor
operation and who else do you have that is going to be any more capable
than your average civilian?

I was just looking for a job for the warriors who won't be needed in
times of world piece. Can't fight really big wars without fuel.
Besides, there will be virtually zero terrorists as there will be fewer
people ****ed at having been invaded for their resources... because
they'll be all out of resources.

Yeha right: I can see the conversation going like that:
US (280M people): Well, that's it, we have used all your ressources, but
now, they are no more of it, so let us all be friends and return home.
others (China, 1.3B peoples, Affirca/Middle east, 1B peoples): Yeha right,
you mean, you came here, took everything and now you are leaving us after
you've ripped the benefits! you are dead meat!

because, let us be realistic, in Warcraft, the guy who has gathered the
most ressources when they run out usually wins the game because you can
not get anything without them... in real life a whole lot of motivated
little guys (over 2B of them) will eat alive 280 fatys watching a beeped
out jerry springer while sittinng on their couch....

Uh, how they gonna get here? Planning an invasion against a weak nation
when you have a powerful navy is a huge job. Planning an invasion against
a strong nation when you have no navy to speak of is pretty much
impossible. Or would they invade Mexico first?

regards, cyrille

--
--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate