Robatoy

In article ,
"George" wrote:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

I would hope that all those children who are now being left behind would
have been trained properly by the new government.

You really shouldn't take me, or yourself so seriously.

The first sentence is scary.

It sure is scary. There are plenty of children left behind.
They're not all going to grow up to be upright citizens?
The 'Right or wrong, MY country' slogan carries only so much weight.

I'm hoping you follow the second.

In most cases, I do. When it becomes obvious so many kids are falling
through the cracks, as well as other pressing issues, I find it harder
to look at the bright side.
The general tone of my posts in this thread were in reply to an link
DouginUtah posted.. that, in fact, resources are finite. The results of
which will bite us all in the collective, communal ass.

I sell and fabricate countertops made from petroleum products, some made
in Korea and China. In terms of tree-hugging, volvo-driving,
tofy-sucking ideology, I don't have a leg to stand on. That in itself is
no reason not to discuss the issues.