Grant Erwin

Charlie wrote:
I recently found a guy selling an Airco 350 TIG welder with
accessories local to me. The thing looks almost new and comes with a
bunch of accessories (water cooler, torches, pedals, regulator, AL,
stainless and steel filler rod, and a cart). He's asking $1200, but a
quick google search brings up almost nothing about this machine.
Everybody tells me to get a Miller Syncrowave, but I don't have enough
money for one comparably equipped. Anybody have opinions about Airco?
Or this welder in particular?

FWIW this Airco was made by ESAB

I would find out if ESAB supports this machine with parts *before* you buy.
Also, is that a real huge machine? I know a Syncrowave 350 is a very big machine
indeed. No tanks, either, be sure to figure that cost in.

GWE