Bob

wrote in message
oups.com...
Have a 15 year old GE frig, model TBX18KKB.

In the last couple weeks it has been accumulating water
at the bottom of the inside of the lower refrigeration
compartment. This unit has a freezer on top.

I assume this is condensation and looked at the door seals,
which all look good to me. Any ideas about this?

If I don't mop up the water every other day, it
starts flowing out the front when the door gets open.

In addition to cleaning out the drain line ( it drains down to an
evaporation pan under the unit) you might need to do a long defrost to get
rid of ice in the freezer drainage area which blocks the water from getting
to the drain line.

Bob