Joseph Meehan

Bg wrote:
Just moved in. Have a large in-ground, 3-pond water fountain. Each
pond is made up of a stone rim and pebble -concrete base. It
apparently hasn't been active for a few years. Once I got it cleaned
out, I filled all the ponds with water. They didn't hold water
overnight. There are not any obvious cracks, holes,etc. I suspect the
concrete is porous. Is there any solutions such as a sealer that can
be sprayed or painted on the concrete base?. Was thinking of Dri-loc
(or something) for basement wall leaks...but think that would not
look right. Aside from completely rebuilding the ponds with the
proper liners...any thoughts?? Thanks
Bg

I have used two things, both seemed to work.

First for a small project I used some of that dip rubber used for tool
handles.

For a larger project, I had just done my garage floor with a nice 2 part
epoxy and that is still working.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit