cbr2002

Default how to install water sprinler system?

hi, can any1 show me how to install the water sprinler system for my
backyard, please? My front yard already had the water sprinler
system installed. I am planning doing the lanscape for my backyard
and I like to have the water sprinler install at the same time, but I
have very little clues how to go about it. :roll:

step1: I think I have to ask for the permit before I can dig up
anything before I cut off any cable lines,....ect //
step2: Go to HomeDepot,...to pick up all the part i need. //what part
exactly do i need?
step3: how to do it? ....how do i hook everything up to the existing
water sprinler control pannel my house already had?

Any suggestion, instructions, and advice would be appriciated. Thanks
:!: