Colbyt

"Jeff Bulach" wrote in message
Hi,

I have just moved into a house about 40 years old. Very nice condition and
was a good buy. There anyway to modify the fan motor so when heat or air

is
required will torque up to a higher RPM.

I had this in my previous house and it was great. I admit I have not done
too much research on the motor, so this question is just for feelers and
help.

Thanks.

Jeff

There are a couple of nice HVAC guys in this group and several who are not.

I am not one of either group.

It may be possible if you have a multi-speed motor. For anyone to help you
is going to require more information. I suggest you post again with the
brand name and model number of the furnace. A guy with the nick of Turtle is
one of the nice guys.

Colbyt