John Rumm

Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

I've generally thought TLC to be good on a basket of prices but caught
them out on some other things too. Like their plug in octal relays. Anyone
who charges more than RS are taking the p**s. ;-)

Unless that is where they buy them!

(Conversation witha supplier the other day... Me: "How much can you do
insert name of some laser/fax device here for?", Them: "nnn pounds
Sir", Me: "ah, I can get those for nn pounds from xyz", Them: "Oh...
ah... well in fact that is where we buy ours from so I guess you may as
well go straight to xyz!")

--
Cheers,

John.