Lobby Dosser

Owen Lowe wrote:

In article oMlpe.14489$_w.7459@trnddc01,
Lobby Dosser wrote:

And if anyone needs some Big Leaf Maple, let me know and I'll give
you some starters. It's practically a weed around here. Sheesh!

Yes Lobby I agree - AAMOF, my daughter and I started both an Oregon
White Oak and a Big Leaf Maple early this spring from seeds that had
sprouted in our yard - both now in a large pot in our kitchen window.
Wow, the Maple is easily 2 or 3 times taller than the oak - now to
just start nicking the little sucker to create some burls...

Either that or attempt to banzai it - which seriously has crossed my
mind.

I've got a volunteer in the front yard. It's about 5 years old now and the
neighbor is still begging me to cut it down. I kinda like it, but I pull up
all its offspring.