Leif Thorvaldson

"J. Clarke" wrote in message
Henry wrote:

It is Washington house bill 1406S and requires a permit for transporting
specialized forest products.

http://search.leg.wa.gov/pub/textsea...=606182744&p=1

Specialized forest products are defined as Christmas trees, native
ornamental trees and shrubs, cut or picked evergreen foliage,

Now wait a minute--if I'm out four-wheeling and get a cedar twig caught in
the body work I'm violating this law? These guys are _nuts_.

==== It's ok as long as you keep it under five pounds of cedar twigs.
Doesn't mean they can't stop you and weigh them and search your rig,
(Probable cause, don't ya know -- If he's got one twig of cedar he must have
more secreted in the vehicle!) They'll probably have to seize your rig and
impound it while a more thorough search is made.

Leif