Robatoy

In article ,
(Doug Miller) wrote:

In article , Robatoy
wrote:

A Suburban to go deer-hunting, albeit overkill, would be somewhat
acceptable if that's all it was used for. Up here in Kanuckistan, you're
not allowed to shoot deer from a moving vehicle, Doug.

I don't know of any place where that *is* allowed.

I'm sorry, but I should have used a smileycon thinghy indicating my
attempt at humour. I could, in a pinch, actually visualize a 'Burb
blasting through the thicket with guns blazing, but I didn't really
think you would do that.

I was talking about using
the 'Burb to haul my hunting gear, and hopefully a dead deer or two, while
keeping everything enclosed and locked up. Depending on where I'm hunting
(private land vs. public) I'll walk between 800yd and 2mi to get to my
hunting
spot after I park.

Most of my friends are avid hunters. I get to eat lots of wild game. Had
some venison smoked sausage once, that I would like to have again. Damn
I like a good sausage. (That one had a bit of pork in it so it wouldn't
be too dry, I was told.)