loutent

Hi Charlie,

Once I get the book, where do I send it
with the $1.42 in stamps?

I'm dense I guess.

Lou

In article . com,
Charlie Self wrote:

I can't find the original thread on this, but...I was going to sign and
ship some books to a few people who wanted them, if those few were
large enough in number, etc.

Unfortunately, only four got in touch.

So, what I'll do, is sign and return any book that arrives here with
$1.42 in stamps (for media rate, which can take two weeks or more to
get back to the book buyer). I found a batch of 6x9 envelopes, so no
charge there. I paid for these things years ago. I'll sign the book and
fire it back.

Don't forget to let me know WHO you want the note addressed to.

For those feeling real nice, stick in a typed return address label to
save me handwriting the label.

This offer is good until I either run out of envelopes or the Post
Office raises postage.