Grant Erwin

Christopher Tidy wrote:

I've been looking at a few second air compressors. I've always
understood the volume flow rate quoted in CFM to refer to the flow rate
at atmospheric pressure, not the flow rate at the compressor's maximum
working pressure. Can someone confirm this for me?

Oh, god not again. We beat this to death and then some awhile ago, much much
flames with mucho heat but very little light. I read thousands of lines of
postings and didn't understand what the gurus were saying. Typical specs are
given at 40psi and again at 90psi, but the way I read it none of this matters
somehow. It doesn't really matter about the theory, a decent 5hp 2-stage
compressor can keep up with a die grinder, that's all I really care about.

GWE