pyotr filipivich

Okay, so it has been a while, and this may be a repeat, but let the record
show that Gunner wrote back on Sun, 24 Apr 2005
21:53:23 GMT in rec.crafts.metalworking :
On 24 Apr 2005 10:45:41 -0700, "
wrote:

Hell, I thought you were a Republican. Just because you don't agree
with everything the current party is promoting, doesn't mean you
aren't basically a Republican.

Dan

http://www.larryelder.com/faq.html

Q. What is a Republitarian?
A Republican with libertarian leanings." In other words, a member of
the Republican Party who holds libertarian ideals

Also known as the "Republican Wing of the GOP".

The current batch in DC remind me of old story. Nikita Krushchov,
shortly after becoming premier of the Soviet Union, invites his mother from
the Ukraine to Moscow, to the Kremlin. Such a good boy. He shows her his
apartments, and how nice everything in it is. Then he takes her to his
Dacha on the Black Sea, "to get away from it all". His mother takes a look
a the place and turns to her son and say "Oh my son, it is so wonderful.
But what if the Bolsheviks return?"

So Senator Frist, what if the Republicans gain control of the Congress?

tschus
pyotr

--
pyotr filipivich
Any entity big enough to meet your needs,