Paul Mc Cann

In article ,
says...
On Mon, 06 Jun 2005 23:13:59 GMT, "David Lang"
wrote:

I know what you mean, but Titebond scores over PVA in every aspect I can
think of;

I've found it to have terrible shelf life. Anyone else found this, or
have I just been unlucky / had old stock ? I'm storing it in the house,
not frozen or overheated in the shed.

I use hide glue (hot or cold) for nearly everything, PVA for MDF and
biscuits.

I've found the same with shelf life.

Also its not much good with biscuits and the fast setting time can make
an already stressful glue-up even more stressful.

PVA is fine for most work. If its going to be exterior then polyurethane
(If only I could remember to ALWAYS put on the disposable gloves first)

If its for marine then two pack
--
Paul Mc Cann